Blue 993 Tip at Ex Fleet Sales in Port Melbourne

This 1994 993 has been sale at Ex Fleet Sales for some time: http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1994/SSE-AD-2187729/?Cr=2

Whilst I don't think anyone has done a PPI on it from what I can establish, it has a clear PPSR and from what I hear it is in great condition.  

The price has dropped in recent weeks when the vehicle owner converted it from dealer - he owns Ex Fleet Sales - to private.

Does anyone know of any valid reason it hasn't sold yet?

Thanks in advance.

Peter

(Yes, I'm in the market for my first Porsche from 17 July! :D )  

This 1994 993 has been sale at Ex Fleet Sales for some time: http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1994/SSE-AD-2187729/?Cr=2

Whilst I don't think anyone has done a PPI on it from what I can establish, it has a clear PPSR and from what I hear it is in great condition.  

The price has dropped in recent weeks when the vehicle owner converted it from dealer - he owns Ex Fleet Sales - to private.

Does anyone know of any valid reason it hasn't sold yet?

Thanks in advance.

Peter

(Yes, I'm in the market for my first Porsche from 17 July! :D )  

Wolf in sheeps clothing?   Is it a 993 or a 964 with a new skin?

Nah, Harvey it's definitely a 993. I checked the VIN. I suspect the owner hasn't realised that he's listed it with the 964's by accident. I hear from Amanda that he had it with the other 993's when he originally listed it. Maybe that part of the reason for the lack of interest in it?

I first saw this car for sale around August/Sept last year.

It is definitely a 993. I'd say just error on the part of the person listing it for sale.  The photos are the same as the first time I saw it advertised.

It seemed like a tidy car.  Being a Tip goes against it and as i said to you privately Peter, the history on this car is suspect in the least.  If they dont have books, or receipts to show then you can't prove the service history.  PPI should show up any issues.

Aimr also drove this car too.. if he sees this thread he will drop in his 2 cents too!

Archived