Sunday Morning Coffee and Cars - DAKDAK Cafe 29th Sept

Kerry

Great to meet some of you guys on Sunday - perfect weather. We were supposed to have about 5 spyders come down, but unfortunately due to problems like Hawthorn's win and a dodgey fuel pump we only got two. My white Spyder runs a 356 SC engine which was fitted a couple of years ago - there is still a lot to do to make it period correct, but it is getting there

Andrew

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was great to have you and your car along Andrew. Its a beautiful looking car and love the sound. It was quite a show stopper when the two of you came up the road. We could hear you before we could see you....

Cheers

Chris

Great to meet some of you guys on Sunday - perfect weather. We were supposed to have about 5 spyders come down, but unfortunately due to problems like Hawthorn's win and a dodgey fuel pump we only got two. My white Spyder runs a 356 SC engine which was fitted a couple of years ago - there is still a lot to do to make it period correct, but it is getting there

Andrew

Sounds like one of the most accurate replica 550's in the country. Love it. 

If it was only made of aluminium  ;) It has a lot of original parts on it and I am currently fabricating some internal panels similar to the originals. As it has a straight through exhaust, you can definitely here it coming!

panels6_zpsd99dc44c.jpg

Archived