LSDs

duk

Hi guys, looking for a suitable lsd to put in a 915 box that will see mainly track . Initially i was considering a quaife but have since been told that a modena unit is the better choice for track as it can be set to your own preference. looking for advice and where to get . thanks Duk

Hi duk,

Advise I was given when I asked the same question...

"The LSD you want is the Modena ZF coarse spline for an early 915 box. They arent easy to get but they are far superior to a factory ZF LSD. Once you find one you then you can have it modified for your use. You could go with 40/60 if its mostly road use. Mine is setup at 50/80 which is pretty aggressive. They are made by Modena engineering but they only make a handful at a time and they are always back ordered. Spencer (Harrison) might be able to help you get one, its luck of the draw really." - blacklotus

Just some extra food for thought...

Kerry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well it has been a while but the LSD saga continues. I should have retracted what i post about LSDs being in stock as it was clearly not the case. I wont go into details of what has happened but i have received a gripper LSD from the UK. Has anybody got, used or heard about these units? regards Doug

Archived