Service centre in Brisbane. DHM auto solutions

Ten Degrees

Hi,  

has anyone had any experience with DHM Auto Solutions in Brisbane?  The guy that owns it is formerly one half of T & D Automotive.  I dealt with T & D when he was still there, for service on a 928.   

I looked at a 996 yesterday that had been serviced by DHM over the last couple of years. I didnt ask, but I'm wondering why he didnt take it to Porsche given there didnt seem like a price difference. I assume their service, knowledge and equipment would be more than satisfactory?

Anyone have any feedback?

thanks

Tim

Hi Mate,

I got recommended to Don Munroe through a few people, I actually had Don carry out the PPI on my GT3 and bought it on his recommendation. Could not be happier, no fancy bells n whistles or fancy reports but a very honest evaluation of the car at a good rate. 

I am unsure about service costs etc with Don as I live in Sydney, but I do know the previous owner/s take all 3 of their 911's to him. 

I'd suggest calling Don, I am sure he'd be glad to talk to you about the car! 

cheers 

Tim - I'm always keen to hear about quality new independent Porsche workshops in Brisbane.  There seem to be far fewer in Qld than down south.  Do you have any details for DHM Auto Solutions?  I couldn't find a website on google.

Archived