I must be dreaming !!!!

I am sure someone is playing a joke on me.....one of those hidden camera things.

Talking to the missus last nite and (gently) confirming the impending purchase of a 944T, when up pops a doco on the Targa Tasmania. As I am a big fan of this event; I mention how impressed I am with Rex Broadbents efforts in a '78(?) porsche against all the big guns....very carefully didnt mention, that probably the only bit from '78 was the logo on the steering wheel.

Madam then pipes up and says...."I really like that shape of Porsche"

DONE.........may she never realise what she said.....

Cheers

Peter

I am sure someone is playing a joke on me.....one of those hidden camera things.

Talking to the missus last nite and (gently) confirming the impending purchase of a 944T, when up pops a doco on the Targa Tasmania. As I am a big fan of this event; I mention how impressed I am with Rex Broadbents efforts in a '78(?) porsche against all the big guns....very carefully didnt mention, that probably the only bit from '78 was the logo on the steering wheel.

Madam then pipes up and says...."I really like that shape of Porsche"

DONE.........may she never realise what she said.....

Cheers

Peter

Peter,

Am I missing somthing here or is she (the one that must be obeyed) really saying she likes the shape of the 911 (Rex's I think is a 1974 RS maybe a clone) rather than the shape of the 944? Good luck with that. Regs, Peter.

Have to agree with Peter here, the first thing I thought of was the sight of your new 944 coming through the driveway gates, and your missus saying "that doesn't look like that Rex's 911!" :P Still, I'm sure she'll grow to love it! ;):D

Kerry

Archived