Where best to advertise ?? 924 GT

Hi all,

Well having finally registered the GT here in NSW its now (unfortunately) time to find it a new home.

A few of you know that I have another project that is nearing completion (1980 FIA Group IV 911 clone) and that it needs my total attention (yes and funding) hence my one off "find" has to move on.

It is a genuine  924 GT (type 937) chassis # 308 LHD it was originally delivered in Germany and then relocated to Japan where it resided for a number of years and fell into, well not disrepair but the unfortunate Japanese trend of "adding" side skirts etc best put as "not my style". I have re trimmed the car with the correct material and fitted the correct sports seats. The car will go to anyone in Australia who buys it with a 924 turbo (931) shell and full running gear, couple of blocks, spare head, turbos and waste gates and transmission etc if they want it. 

While its not a concourse vehicle it is a very distinctive drive car with good performance and deserves to live with someone who will continue to find the best the car has to offer. It needs some paint and a few small bolt holes filling in to correct some of the "additions"

So my question is where best to advertise?

I know Carsales have a very nice black example that is a true gem of a car should I list it there or elsewhere? 

I'd be considering advertising it in UK/Europe if I were you.

The market for this car over there is far more active.

Pistonheads,  http://www.germansportscars.net/GB/about-us.php , 911 & Porsche World classifieds ,Porsche Club UK , ebay UK and ebay.de .

Remember, the Euro/GBP is stronger against the AUD so you will win with the conversion. If you want any help , guidance and advice, pm me.

Archived