Last Sunday morning the new PCV GT3/RS Register Captain Aaron Silluzio organised his first run up around the Yarra Valley for 11 cars.

These included a brand 997 GT3 RS MKII (Aaron's new toy - gorgeous in black and silvery gold); a 997 GT3 RS MKI - Orange; a 997 GT3 RS MKI (bored out to 3.9 and with a VERY cool Cargraphic (?) wide body kit); 2 x 997 GT3 MKIIs; a 993 RSR, a certain 964RS, and fabulous Gulf Blue '73 RSR clone. One chap at the drivers briefing announced that he had done 170 kilometres in his car, and being without caffeine at this very early stage of the morning, I thought 170,000 kms, DAMN thats a lot!! No numbnuts, he meant 1 7 0 kms total!!! As far as I could see (holding down the rear end of the convoy) he spent most of his run at the VERY pointy end of the morning! Kudos!

Anyhoo, enjoy some pics, oddly enough the pics taken from my car by my passenger were just a touch out of focus! :D

Kerry

L10504732.jpg

L10504752.jpg

L10505272.jpg

L10505052.jpg

and two guys surreptitiously trying to take photos of each other... ;):D

L10505192.jpg

Awesome pictures Kerry, I had no idea there was even that many of GT3 and RS's here. Stunning!

That must be a very early model that is behind the red 993 in the first picture, i havent seen it before. :lol::lol::lol:

Looks like a lot of fun.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes I was thinking the same thing, that must be a very early model, any way happy birthday Kerry, Ann-Marie & AM'S Dad you all must be sick of singing happy birthday to you & you & you by now, like I am sick of hearing good o'l collingwood forever.

Regards, Peter.

Help me out someone who might have been there, and knows more than me! :rolleyes::)

I thought it was Aaron's old '73RS clone originally, but after following it for a small time, I thought it had a RSR butt on it - it certainly pulled away like one, I thought stronger than my 2.7 does anyway.

Regardless, a FINE looking and sounding car. Unfortunately the owner nicked off after brekkie before I could get a shot of it. He did however pre-departure give me some sound advise as to what was making a racket under my car, which put my mind at rest - loose exhaust clamp/bracket/thingme!

Gents I have to tell you, unlike recent PFA runs, the morning was perfect! Clear, warm, DRY, and reasonable quiet, except for some noisy buggers out the front! :angry::P:D

Cheers,

Kerry

HOW IS THAT NOONE HAS NOTICED THE BOXSTER!?!?!?! :blink::blink::blink::o:o:o:D

Thats what I call the Porsche Spirit - "just cos' you've got a RS FullySickMate, doesn't mean I ain't gonna give you a run for your (vast) money!!!" :P:)

LMAO!

And in case you're wondering, Porsche don't seem to make a slow car...

;)

Kerry

Help me out someone who might have been there, and knows more than me! :rolleyes::)

I thought it was Aaron's old '73RS clone originally, but after following it for a small time, I thought it had a RSR butt on it - it certainly pulled away like one, I thought stronger than my 2.7 does anyway.

Regardless, a FINE looking and sounding car. Unfortunately the owner nicked off after brekkie before I could get a shot of it. He did however pre-departure give me some sound advise as to what was making a racket under my car, which put my mind at rest - loose exhaust clamp/bracket/thingme!

Gents I have to tell you, unlike recent PFA runs, the morning was perfect! Clear, warm, DRY, and reasonable quiet, except for some noisy buggers out the front! :angry::P:D

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry, you were right it is Aaron's old 911. New owner is quite the character and a true car enthusiast.

Archived