Dyno recommendation in Melbourne

PeteB

Hey all, can anyone recommend a dyno company in Melbourne? I need the beast tuned. Car is a 3ltr turbo EFI with Haltech management system if that makes any difference.

Any recommendations good or bad

Thanks in advance

Peter

You need to pick a dyno tuner who can tune the car and the ECU.

You might want to try Fitzgerald racing as they do just porsches or Evolution motorosport. You can try chasers motorworksa as they tune haltech and i always see them tuning some decent cars.

The number one thing is to make sure that the person tuning the car knows Haltech's. Look up there site for dealers then ring around and see who knows Porsches. If you take it to a random bloke who happens to like brandX then because he has NFI about Haltechs all you will get it sooking upselling of what he likes to tune. Make them work for you not the other way around :)

The number one thing is to make sure that the person tuning the car knows Haltech's. Look up there site for dealers then ring around and see who knows Porsches. If you take it to a random bloke who happens to like brandX then because he has NFI about Haltechs all you will get it sooking upselling of what he likes to tune. Make them work for you not the other way around :)

Bingo! I always hesitate people touching my car. ever since my old (not any more) mate who was a mechanic looked at my car on a hoist and was confused about a factory external wastegates on Porsches and didn't know what a transaxle was. 

Thanks for the input...all noted. I'm going to take the car past a few guys and gauge their reaction and knowledge before I commit.

Cheers

PS Uncle, blending e85 with shell v worked a treat... started coming good in a few Kms

Thanks for the input...all noted. I'm going to take the car past a few guys and gauge their reaction and knowledge before I commit.

Cheers

PS Uncle, blending e85 with shell v worked a treat... started coming good in a few Kms

blending e85 with shell vpower? why?

Archived