GT2 rallying with legend Giles Nantet

Cool video! 

I was hoping for some more limiter bashing as it's a rally :P

If only ken block took one of these out for his gymkhana!!

If he took one of these he wouldn't need to do 10 takes of every stunt!!!

If Block had spent half the time and budget testing for proper rallies as he does wasting it on that nonsense Gymkahana rubbish he might not have been a half bad steerer. You always knew when they went to the in car footage of him another big one was on the way.

Similar to Novikov, I remember when Dale Moscatt (Aussie Navigator) went over to test for the gig with Novikov he posted on the Brindabella Motorsport site (Aussie Rallying Site) that Novikov had rolled it at the test and that though he had got th job he was apprehensive and true to form was just a taste of what was to come. Dale finally saw some sense after a huge shunt in Finland a few years later when he tossed the notes onto the dash and in typical Aussie fashion you hear him say in the in car audio / camera "Fu*k it I'm done" and he never got in the car with the mad Russian again.

LOL  :D

... in typical Aussie fashion you hear him say in the in car audio / camera "Fu*k it I'm done" and he never got in the car with the mad Russian again.

LOL  :D

Now THAT'S a video I'd like to see

Archived