Road Rage (?)

Well, I have to admit, today I was confronted with my first experience of road rage....why?; well it goes like this:

Minding my own business, I was at a the local car wash(like to look after the volksy), when this bloke has the audacity to drive into the service station in a GT3RS.

You know the type, white with probably 19" red wheel, red roll cage.....Show pony stuff.

These cars must go fast in reverse as well, as the GT3RS sticker had slid from the door onto the front guard.Anyway, why road rage?

Doesn't he understand what he is doing to people, driving something like that? Can't tell you how tempted I was to go over and drag him out of it and shoot through.

Biggest concern was, that no doubt if he can afford that car, he is probably being followed by a van full of body guards......

Only up side was that he almonst stalled it as he left !!

Lucky, lucky Bastard !!

These cars must go fast in reverse as well, as the GT3RS sticker had slid from the door onto the front guard.Anyway, why road rage?

LOL

If it's the one I'm thinking about the GT3RS sticker is only on one of the front guards...it must have been reversing in a spin :lol::P

My God parantp,

don't you realise what a millstone this poor guy carries around his neck?!?! Do you think its easy to go out in public with a car like that? No, most of us hide at home, cars covered under some sacks in a dark garage, waiting for the cover of darkness to sneak out for a quiet spin..... :P;):D

I have to tell you, if you want a "quick" clean, going to one of those public car cleaning ranches is not a good idea. More often than not I end up fielding questions (through my allotted $10 coinage allowance :angry: ) about DEX (the RS). The most common question - "Is that a REAL one?!?"!!

LOL!

Kerry

;)

b069b70f.jpg

LOL Chris!!!

I'm surprised you're so restrained in your comment... I'm sure you'll have all sorts of horror going on in your head about washing a Pcar in that "type of establishment" :o<_<:blink::D

As we both know... different strokes, different folks eh? :lol::P;) The problem with inner city living is that spending a few lazy hours of elbow-grease on a Sunday afternoon out on the road polishing one's pride and enjoy, can attract un-wanted attention, not to mention both positive and negative comments. (yes rED, I mean the car!)

B)

Kerry

I don't know about the Porsche fraternity....is it a bit Spooky, taking a pic of your car all bubbled up? Do you have a similar pic of other loved ones....??

My God parantp,

don't you realise what a millstone this poor guy carries around his neck?!?! Do you think its easy to go out in public with a car like that? No, most of us hide at home, cars covered under some sacks in a dark garage, waiting for the cover of darkness to sneak out for a quiet spin..... :P;):D

I have to tell you, if you want a "quick" clean, going to one of those public car cleaning ranches is not a good idea. More often than not I end up fielding questions (through my allotted $10 coinage allowance :angry: ) about DEX (the RS). The most common question - "Is that a REAL one?!?"!!

LOL!

Kerry

;)

b069b70f.jpg

Archived