Window tinters in Sydney?

Hello,

Not for me, but mum just downsized and got a new little MB and needs to tint the windows... not giving the dealer $900 to do it. 

Can someone recommend a good shop or mobile operator to do this at a reasonable cost? 

cheers

I use these guys, not sure what area you are in but they have done many cars for me including, doing the X5 tomorrow for $295. Ask for Richard, he is the owner.

Sol Ace

Window Tinting - Kirrawee, NSW

5/ 16 Waratah St, Kirrawee NSW 2232

Phone 9542 3095

I use these guys, not sure what area you are in but they have done many cars for me including, doing the X5 tomorrow for $295. Ask for Richard, he is the owner.

Sol Ace

Window Tinting - Kirrawee, NSW

5/ 16 Waratah St, Kirrawee NSW 2232

Phone 9542 3095

Thanks mate, mum & dad are just at sans souci.. So that'll work, I'll give em a call tomorrow.

Cheers

Picked up the X5 this afternoon, they did a great job as always. I mentioned you might contact them & they said oh so that's the connection. Hope your mum & dad will be happy, I'm not sure how the dealers arrive at the prices they quote.

• 2 weeks later...

I know the o/p has booked in but thought I'd mention Rob at Hunters Hill window tinting (0418 464 185) in case anyone else was looking.

Recently did my Golf which was about $250 from memory

Great job and he can go to your home or office or you can go to him.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived