Momo Steering Wheel, Hub and Spacer to suit Porsche

More images here

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/kenhill2/library/Momo%20Wheel?sort=3&page=1 

DSCN2323_zps1bf5efa1.jpg

i have sitting around in my garage, doing no one any good,  a Momo Steering Wheel, momo horn button, hub ( please read the description  about the hub below) and offset spacer. I know it fits a 964 and many other Porsche models but check to make sure that it will fit yours.

Momo Steering Wheel with Momo horn button, hub and offset spacer.           $225

Momo Steering Wheel with momo horn button only                                         $175

Momo Hub and offset spacer only                                                                   $65  

Momo Steering Wheel with Momo horn button; Wheel is 350mm in diameter. It is leather. As you see it has the "flat"on the bottom. It is black with grey inserts. It is missing the metal ring that holds the horn button - that is replaceable for around $10 if required. I do not know the model or name of the wheel.

The grey part of the wheel shows some signs of wear (as you can see from the pictures) otherwise the wheel is in very good condition.

Momo Hub; I have broken off the tab the cancels the turn indicators. (see other images) This is repairable (weld a new tab on) if required or you just turn off the indicators manually. Otherwise the hub is in very good condition.

Offset spacer: This bolts onto the Momo hub and moves the wheel back and up around 12mm. It is very good if your legs, when using the clutch or brake, hit the steering wheel.

• 1 month later...

It should - I am sure you will have the same steering wheel set up as my 964 (I had a 3.2 previously).

Happy to send it to you and if you are not happy to refund less any post cost.

Twood, on further research, it appears the spline on a 3.2 is larger than the 964. Therefore no joy! Thanks anyway mate.

I'd be interested in the spacer potentially though. Would you separate ?

I did some research and it seems like the boss should fit your 3.2. I am trying to remember but I am sure this boss (hub) came from the 3.2 that I owned before the 964. Its up to you if you want to try it. As I said before I am happy to send it to you and if it will not fit to refund less any post cost.

• 2 years later...

Hi twood, 

Know it's a long shot but do you still have the spacer available at all?

Just fitted momo on 944 & would like to see indicator light & top of speedo.:D 

I have the off set spacer and yes it is for sale-price is as above plus postage and packaging at cost.

Let me know if you want it.  Cheers Ken

Archived