I need heat.

Hughesy

10 weeks of ownership and I'm loving the new girl. But she's getting a bit cold lately. I reckon I've tinkered with half a dozen little niggles and am gaining confidence weekly.

The air con works brilliantly BUT there's no heat when desired/ needed. Drove to Gosford and back , and froze most of way home. Yer I know I'm soft.

Can I please ask, where do I start to remedy this latest malady.

Thanks gents , in anticipation to lots of sound advice.

Hughesy

While you're under there looking at the ducting pipes check that the valves in the flapper boxes move. You might be able to unclip the cables and open them by hand. I think the 964's have auto heat control so maybe more experienced heads than mine can advise where to start there.

I had the same problem a few weeks ago and it was the easiest fix I have ever had in a car. After a bit of research on heater issues I checked the heater blower fuse in the fuse box on the left hand side of the engine bay. It is a 30 AMP fuse that apparently blows pretty easily.

//Craig

Gents I need more help please. I've taken out the servos and pulled them apart. Applying 12 volts directly to the motor terminals in them they individually work. But not when the circuitboard is in place. So I gather I have a problem with these circuit boards. Does anyone know if they are repairable or replaceable. If not I gather I am up the creek..

Any and all suggestions will be most welcome

Hughesy

Archived