Hi all from the Illawarra

Hello future brothers and sisters, I have been bitten by the Porsche Mosquito and am suffering immensely since I went for a little drive in my cousins 911 turbo in Canberra. I am unable to sleep, my favourites file has more Porsche in it than any other file or subject and I am looking for the cure to be parked in my driveway. I’m hoping to be active on this forum from here on in.

Good stuff Metzi, welcome aboard!

You know that the anticipation, however frustrating, is actually a big part of owning a Porsche... problem is, once you have one, you start researching the next one! :D

See you out there in the posts!

Kerry

Where do I get a cousin like yours? Now the anticipation and research begins. Go for an early to mid range Porsche, early turbo? Search out the Porsche Club sites and you'll eventually finc THE ONE. Good Luck.

Paul M.

Welcome to the forum. I had a similar experience. my brother-in-law owned a 930 and it was the only porsche I had ever driven. I had to have one!! It took me 19 years but I got there in the end and as some know it is my all comsuming passion now. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good luck with finding a car and dont be afraid to ask questions there is a wealth of experience amongst the forum members and they will all be happy to help and offer advice.

Cheers

Chris

Archived