Mountain Bike

Hi Guys and Gals,

Being new here, There are always questions that need answers.

I found a bike hanging in my mates shed that has Porsche stickers on it as well as made in germany. Can anyone tell me whether Porsche actually made these Mountain Bikes and where can i get the Suspension Forks repaired. I know this isn't Cars or more importantly Porsches but has the name that says Quality.

Cheers Theo Z...................

Any idea what model it is? There have been a few road bikes, hybrid and MTBs over the years of varying standards and none actually made by Porsche to my knowledge.

As for getting it repaired, any decent bike shop could do it as the parts would be pretty generic. 

Thanks for the reply.

Nah He said he has taken it to all the big Mountain Bike stores and they just look at him with puzzled faces.

This doesn't have generic parts the frame i think is alloy and the suspension forks are carbon with intergrated triple tree? kinda headset. My mate reckons it might be very late eighties or early ninties. Koolest looking thing Ive seen for quite a while (except for my 002 TTR)

Will try to get a pic up soon.

Cheers Theo Z.............

Votec then storck rebadged a lot of the MTB bikes for Porsche - cant comment for sure on the roadies. Parts should be avail - Internet.

Though Typically under specced, overweight and insanely priced.., look at the dealer prices for their current lifestyle choices. ;0 look at the sad gumtree ads.

not a 'riders' bike for obvious reasons ... If it costs you nuthin then fix it and ride it hard in a 90's kinda way.

Though You ain't goin to get any cred on the track...and the appellation wanker may be slung your way (heck your driving a porsche whats new ) :), if not ridden with enough verve and irony

Archived