Owner of a 1975 Carrera 2.7 in Gemini Blue??

SM911

Some of you may be aware of carreramfi.com. The guy behind the website, Ryan, is trying track down the owner of the 1975 Carrera 2.7 that was sold at Classic Throttle Shop in approx May 2013.

I believe that Ryan is hoping to snare some photos for the Carrera 2.7 book that he is writing. The subject car is unique, in that it came with (from memory) white lambswool carpets, and white leather.

If anybody knows the owner (or previous owners), can you please PM me, and if all goes according to plan, we'll use the 'PFA network' to help out Ryan.

cheers,

Scotty

Oh, and I'd like to give a plug to carreramfi.com  (Kerry, I'm sure you secretly browse this site!)

0C77DCD3-7155-4187-85BD-878AE691999E_zps

A call or email to CTS or Porsche club Vic. should get you some clues.

He's already contacted CTS. They didn't know, as I believe that they didn't end up selling it.

I figured that hitting the forums would be way easier than going through clubs, and a much bigger audience/network too.

I have seen that car around inner city Melbourne quite a few times over the last 6 or so months with dealer plates on it.

The car did return back to Melbourne, was sitting parked on the street in Carlton for several weeks at the start of the year. I may have even posted something in the spotted thread? 

Archived