Porsche Guy from Windsor saying hello.

Hey Guys,

Just what I need, another forum!

I have a Slate Grey '89 Carrera M491, turbo tail delete with a few engine and suspension mods.

Unfortunetly I don't drive it much, but I love it dearly.

Have been looking for a 356 Coupe too, but that's another story.

Just looking over these threads there's a lot of local owners, happy to chew the fat anytime.

Also noticed a lot of PCV members, have been thinking of joining since I got the car 5 years ago, maybe this will be the year!

Cheers

Spence

post-350-12959330695_thumb.jpg

Thanks alot guys,

Paul I'll do it!

Dave the car was ordered new without the tail, it was delivered with the car in a box.

I have it and keep contemplating fitting it, but I love the clean look, would be nice to put a big intercooler in it though.

When's the next SMT?

Spence,

This was the last SMT Last SMT

Keep an eye on this forum for the next SMT.

Looks good, I was playing golf at Brighton the other day Douglas and saw a mid year coming out of a house on Dendy street, Black with 997 GT3 Graphics, sounded great, must have been an open exhaust, sounded mean, do you know that car? Interested to find out what it has in it. I'm quite sure I have seen your car around too, looks great.

Hi Spence,

Yeah I know the owner well. He bought the car from the previous owner in Qld. He got it just before Xmas. It's a road registered track weapon. I think it's first competition day will be tomorrow at PI.

I think it might actually have a 993 engine wedged in. I have not heard it yet as it was garaged when I was introduced.

I'll let you know when I find out more.

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Spence,

Yeah I know the owner well. He bought the car from the previous owner in Qld. He got it just before Xmas. It's a road registered track weapon. I think it's first competition day will be tomorrow at PI.

I think it might actually have a 993 engine wedged in. I have not heard it yet as it was garaged when I was introduced.

I'll let you know when I find out more.

Doug

Hey Douglas,

just saw it's on the front page of the pcv site!

http://www.pcv.com.au/

interesting car, I was more amazed by the sound of it, my car has headers and a straight through muffler, loud, but that thing put mine to shame!

Archived