Visiting Brisbane from Los Angeles, CA USA 05-11 December

Hi Hugh,

I've sent a msg to John (Carrera G50) to see if he is still able to pick you up as per his previous post, once we hear back from him we'll update you here. If he isn't I can always run down and grab you.

Will keep you posted 

Cheers Al

Ok no worries, I'll still pick you up, I thought you would be staying a bit closer to Movie world.

I might run down in the daily(air conditioned) then swap cars on the way to cars & coffee.

Oh and is it Peppers, as I don't know Pebbles.

Also from Broadbeach to cars & coffee is going to be about a 1-->1.5hrs run, are you happy with that??

I should be there between 6:30/6:45

cheers

If you don't mind picking me up at 6:45 that would be great. Right hand drive and new place at dawn is not where I want to be.

Hugh - you don't realise yet but the coast of SE QLD is in completely the wrong spot for the timezone - it's too far East.  Dawn will be around 4:30 am - by 6:45 you can be working on your tan at the beach!  In the flip side the day is all over by 7pm which is a real downer for enjoying summer evenings.  

Another small tip - make sure you shut your curtains tight before going to bed - if you're in a high rise apartment building on the Gold Coast, the sun smacks in with a vengeance in summer.

Wonderful time!!

Thanks so much for the AU hospitality.

Picked up and taken to Brisbane and back to my hotel in Broadbeach. I hope I can return the hospitality some day in Los Angeles. Several people came up and asked me if I was the American from Disney! Just wonderful...

Archived