ONE FOR AMANDA 74 targa 3.2. improved 911 SHANNONS

The inspection report is a bit of a worry.  Rust in the lower front quarter panel (probably in the sills and b pillar too), floor panels around the battery, front rail and crossmember. Sounds like a lot of work from just this.  Likely to be plenty more once you start digging in. 

From previous comments, I don't think Amanda is after a project. 

Rust - eeeek!

But still, nice car thanks Niko!

The inspection report is a bit of a worry.  Rust in the lower front quarter panel (probably in the sills and b pillar too), floor panels around the battery, front rail and crossmember. Sounds like a lot of work from just this.  Likely to be plenty more once you start digging in. 

From previous comments, I don't think Amanda is after a project.

I just want to drive. Washing and cleaning up stuff, a bit reupholstery etc ok. That's the reason these cars scare me a bit!

Rust - eeeek!

But still, nice car thanks Niko!

I just want to drive. Washing and cleaning up stuff, a bit reupholstery etc ok. That's the reason these cars scare me a bit!

This particular red Targa might have survived in better health had it not lived in the rather British climate of Taswegia.  :ph34r:

It is possible to find the "right" car.  As you've  experienced before, Amanda, it just takes perseverance and a bit of luck.   You now have a better idea of your ideal Porsche, so happy hunting.....again.

Archived