Is it common to be given the bird while driving your Porsche??

14adrnln

It's funny but for some reason of late I have had the urge to give the one finger salute to w?nk3r$ driving Lexus Hybrids!!!

Especially when they sneak up on me in the basement carpark..... Whoa were did that come from?!

I've gotten thumbs up from 20-something year olds in their cars for my 987 Boxster S twice now - I did't know to react each time and only managed a sheepish wave. Perhaps they like the fact that I've had it lowered and have a Fabspeed exhaust upgrade.

The other irritating side effect of owning a Porsche though is everyone wants to race you. Helps to have good self-restraint. 

The other irritating side effect of owning a Porsche though is everyone wants to race you. Helps to have good self-restraint. 

Yes I do have a good self-restraint...my wife and daughters! I'm pretty certain they have saved many points on my licence since owning the P. I do still get to have fun at odd times...just controlled.

I got few bad words and fingers. So I got my slef a patriotic number plate. Since then I only get a blank stare every now and then.

Have not had anyone letting me know what they think eventhough I have committed some atrocities on the road. I think I'v been spoiled and I need to clean up my act.

• 1 month later...

The funny thing about this (coming from a mate of mine) was "well of course your car is quicker, it's a Porsche" despite repeatedly stating before the fact, that there was no way his V8 MB wouldn't be quicker than an old Porsche lol, so even if you do take the bait, you still can't win, even if you win  ;)

Archived