Anyone got a recomendation for a car carrier WA - Brisbane or GC?

993 coupe , the lady of the house has no manual or porsche expereince and to be honest hates the TT with a passion , she preferes and dont choke the landrover.

Im trying to entice the porsche passion out of her 

For me its gonna be a hot rod or something 70's whilst I put the TT on ice somewhat for a little while whilst I watch what happens to the market , with 80k on the clock , its probably good to not add to many

Im also looking for an 80's car for my brother in law, but the prices are getting a little inflated at the moment for my liking , hence the questions on the forum..

I hav seen 15 cars now 993 , 911 3.2's 930's and Im actually getting owners ringing me back after a flurry of intial offers and bids , seems real money talks , real prices in my expereince in the past few weeks. thye seem to cme back and say their deals fell through etc … so there are some honest buys out there

• 2 weeks later...

So my sale fell through another long story and nearly two weeks later im waiting for my deposit back…hopefully tonight

Anyhow expereince - Automove - quoting brokerage - best price but their insurance is questionable- they insure costs against their perception of market value and they wont decelare what reference they use to determine market value.

CEVA - 2K  covered service and they dont seem to care about clearance

Prix and Toll , basically told me with 13cm they cant guarantee anything 

So interesting journey 

Archived