I'm booked in for my first track day! Help Me!!!

Pam986

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the pic. I thought I saw you when I was waiting to get on the track standing on the top deck! I had a great day Amanda! Still on a high from the day and want to get back on the track! Woop woop! Had the best instructor

oh and lookie who I saw out at Sandown yesterday!

Was nice bumping into Harv, Mike, Barry and Ursula yesterday - looked for you Pam but didnt see you.  I had the worst headache.. I think I even called Harvs 'Hugh' :)  at one point!

I saw a bunch of BMW wannabe's  :ph34r: and figured Amanda would be around somewhere.  I was right.  I missed the "Hugh" name calling as I was probably still reeling at being labelled a Porsche snob!  You dodged a bullet there.   :D 

It's always fun to bump into friendly, familiar faces while out and about.

I saw a bunch of BMW wannabe's  :ph34r: and figured Amanda would be around somewhere.  I was right.  I missed the "Hugh" name calling as I was probably still reeling at being labelled a Porsche snob!  You dodged a bullet there.   :D

It's always fun to bump into friendly, familiar faces while out and about.

I know how funny calling you guys 'snobs' you are sooo the polar opposite of that.  The few guys I was with were like 'my next car will probably Porsche'  so I'll be bringing some fans back with me when we convert to P cars (or in my case back to P cars).

:P

Archived