Interstate Transport

Can anyone recommend a reliable, trustworthy company to transport my Targa from SA to WA...

Thanks Guys

I have done the ring around but would prefer a highly recommended company that someone has used to transport their P

Cheers

Pete

Can anyone recommend a reliable, trustworthy company to transport my Targa from SA to WA...

Thanks Guys

I have done the ring around but would prefer a highly recommended company that someone has used to transport their P

Cheers

Pete

Hi, I used CEVA to transport my 911 from WA to Sydney and couldnt recommend them enough. They shipped it by rain to SA and the covered truck to Sydney, then tilt tray to my front door.. It did come with a flat battery, but NRMA tells me the battery was rooted anyway. Best thing is you can track the vehicle every step of the way. Cars are their thing, so give them a try

Good luck

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CEVA, CEVA, CEVA...what can i say...

My baby girl was meant to arrive on the Monday but Joy oh Joy she was there on the Friday...

Went to pick her up and she looked ok, give her the quick once over and all looked well...

Then as i pulled the door closed i got a splash of water in my face (Targa seal on top of door glass)...

It was then i noticed the chamois marks on the windscreen...They actually gave her a bath...

Thanks CEVA

and a MASSIVE thank you guys to those who recommended using them...

Pete

Archived