That little chat about your car

Stopped at the lights and I had a guy walking his dog ask me whether it is a Gt2 or 3. Told him it is an RS4 and with a puzzled look said, "gee there can't be many of those going around." :D

Since i'm young and driven around on P plates (currently 23), I've gotten the following:

Police officer:

Oh man i've always wanted a 944 when i was your age. dude show me the interior. Oh wow i love the dash on these. 30 mins later still talking cars.

Only thing police say to me is

"Do you relize how fast you were going?"

Only thing police say to me is

"Do you relize how fast you were going?"

There's no good answer to that question. If you say "yes", you admit you were speeding. "No" and you get done for not paying attention to the speed limit.

There's no good answer to that question. If you say "yes", you admit you were speeding. "No" and you get done for not paying attention to the speed limit.

You are right! No easy answer. But , I have been lucky enough to be let off a ticket 3 times in my Porsche . Yes, I am a bit of a hoon, but after having received tickets for every offence I have ever done, to not get 3 more in my Porsche is a bonus.!

I always obey limit in 60 and 80 zones, but out on open road, I have fun. You may call me silly, but no point owning a Porsche and driving like miss daisy

Haha, yes, before you say it, it's only a matter of time till my luck runs out and will be paying fine for doing between 15-30 over.

Mr police man always seems to end up talkin about my car rather than a lecture on speed limits!

Archived