928S4 Undercarriage Engine Tray Wanted!

HH1

Hi Guys,

I'm after a plastic ( it think it's plastic), under carriage Engine Tray for a 1989 928S4. Any info in obtaining one would be appreciated.

Also sourcing a RH fog light glass lens for the same vehicle.

Regards,

Sohan

Hi Sohan

Does this mean you've now bought a 928?  Re the undertray, I found buying through Porsche Centre Bris to be equivalent to o/seas+freight + US$, for a 968 one...

Regards

Rob

• 1 month later...

As mentioned, try Porsche locally. A few years ago we did a Landshark group buy on the 928 Motorsports aluminium trays, they are solid and fantastic quality. With the dollar at 73c and postage they would be very expensive now. 

I I tried forever to get just the lens for the fogs they used to be NLA. I ended up buying entire new fog light assemblies on eBay from a seller in Germany and got them shipped to my wife's family in the Netherlands - and hand carried home....from memory I paid approx $500 ea.

if you need a lens for roadworthy let me look, I'm pretty sure mine were just sandblasted but roadworthy. If you want them for cosmetic purposes start looking because mine were milky. 

Ask Roger Tyson the owner of 928srus if he can assist. If you haven't already connected with him do so, he's a fantastic guy and as honest and helpful as they come. 

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave,

Have tried PCGC and the quote was prohibitive. 

I'll try Roger, have not checked with him as yet. Tried all the usual suppliers in NSW and VIC and no luck. 

Sohan 

Archived