Perth WA PPI

ANF

Thanks.

They have given me a price which seems fair but have also offered up a compression test for additional $$ I would have thought redundant on such a car - 2004 Cayenne with less than 150 000km?

Well that was fun and games!

Had Ktec booked in to do inspection, dealer phones me back refusing to take car to them, has some issue with them!

Tim at Ktec sounded quite good and honest, looking elsewhere me thinks....

Cheers

Well that was fun and games!

Had Ktec booked in to do inspection, dealer phones me back refusing to take car to them, has some issue with them!

Tim at Ktec sounded quite good and honest, looking elsewhere me thinks....

Cheers

Ktec did a PPI for me last year and the car was 100% as per the PPI report. ...  great guys and I would use them again !

Ktec did a PPI for me last year and the car was 100% as per the PPI report. ...  great guys and I would use them again !

Tim at Ktec, sounded really good and we had a long chat. Offered to help me out in the future too.

Update for the day - dealer does not want to lose sale and is willing to take there, I have already moved on, it just does not feel right now....

Cheers

Dealer is now very keen to take to Ktec for inspection, I am still somewhat wary.... Does anyone on here live close by to Leederville and could drop in for a quick check?

Thanks

Archived