Ex Jim Richard's 993 RSCS up for auction

8 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think it will sell for (excluding buyers Premiums)

• under $200K
    • $200-225K
    • $225-250K
    • $250-275K
    • over $300K

@ Sothebys on the 25th June.

Here is the link

My link

Given the past providence of the car, I wonder what it will go for ?(assuming that it does not get passed in)

perhaps some of our sydney forum members could take some happy snap if they happen to be near Dble bay...

cheers

Mark

Great idea Mark. Well spotted.

Commission on cars at Sothebys is 12%

Cheers Douglas, i was trawling though "the age" during lunch and this yellow beast popped out as a thumbnail picure at the corner of my screen....intially i thought it was a yellowbird ctr2...:)

Who said under $200k?!?!?!

:blink::blink::blink:

btw: good one Mark. ;)

lol, I can dream can't I ?...... :D

• 2 weeks later...

yeah not surprised by that.How is the resto coming along Mark?CheersChris

not too bad Chris, engine and trans out, the strip down is about halfway.....what i continually find interesting is the similarites with all the a/cools ... not much difference to the 993 ....

we have taken a bit of a break till spring due to other commitments.....:(

We should aim to catch up in the next few weeks if time permits, I think the other time we met, my 993 was in the workshop...its now out and about :)

If you don't have to sell, why would you sell, in this market??? :unsure:

.agreed...it's not the market to achieve a good price particularly so for the exotic stuff !

I think its worth more. :)

.agreed...it's not the market to achieve a good price particularly so for the exotic stuff !

I agree. The market and general economy seem a bit uncertain at the moment and it is not the ideal time to sell such an exotic item which is pure discretionary spending.

I am sure that in a more balanced market a lot more than $200k could be achieved.

The problem with cars of that value is if you have to dump it quick you will also end up dumping a whole lot of cash :o

• 4 months later...

Here is the same car now for sale at the RSR garage:

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/dealer/details.aspx?Cr=5&R=11665589&keywords=&trecs=50&__sid=12EDA8EEA80E&__Ns=pCar_LastModifiedDate_DateTime|1&__Qpb=1&__Nne=15&SearchAction=N&seot=1&__N=834 1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294963765 4294766348&silo=1011

Does anyone know what it brought at the auction?

I'm pretty sure there are only two yellow rscs's Aus delivered according to a porsche australia book i have, and around my area i often see what i think is the other one which I'm pretty sure is Peter Fitzgeralds, and he drives it most days to his workshop in Box Hill North.

Interesting, its on the PCNSW web site for 195K....

Cheers

Chris

I knew I had seen it advertised somewhere else.

After kglass posted the link I did a quick check and thought I was going mad when I could not find the old ad.

I guess we now know what the going commission rate is ;):)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived