Four Porsche books for sale

I purchased these four books from eBay a while ago, but they came form a smoker's home.   Now, I don't really care if anyone smokes, but I cannot be around the smell of it - especially in paper where the aroma seeps in.    These four books have been aired on my balcony for a few months and the stench has subsided.....but I still smell it.

So, just like a good Porsche dealer, I am attempting to flip these four books.

I paid $55 all up including delivery.

You can have them for free - just cover my australia post cost - probably around $15.    If nobody wants to shell out for postage, then I will donate to our local Vinnies.

20270065495_260c64b47c_z.jpg

I already have a copy of Wayne Dempsey's book "How to rebuild and modify Porsche 91 engines 65-89" and I am happy to pass on Chris's copy to anyone that can use it.

it was very helpful to me on my 964 engine rebuild. If a sale goes through on the 964 I will put all the books plus some to anyone that wants them. I think it is termed "Letting go"

I already have a copy of Wayne Dempsey's book "How to rebuild and modify Porsche 91 engines 65-89" and I am happy to pass on Chris's copy to anyone that can use it.

it was very helpful to me on my 964 engine rebuild. If a sale goes through on the 964 I will put all the books plus some to anyone that wants them. I think it is termed "Letting go"

Hi Ken,

I realise Cal & Privatepang are ahead of me, but if they don't want Wayne's book I'll grab it. I pretty much drive right past your place twice a day, so

can drop in one arvo.

cheers

John

Hi Ken,

I realise Cal & Privatepang are ahead of me, but if they don't want Wayne's book I'll grab it. I pretty much drive right past your place twice a day, so

can drop in one arvo.

cheers

John

Or better yet, drop by work and I'll shout you coffee and a slice.......it's like two mins from you (near the PA)

Archived