Paintless dent removal Brisbane

I have a retirement scenario where I travel the country in a well-equipped luxury RV with PDR tools in a small trailer (along with a sportscar).  I will follow the hailstorms and make cash in hand jobs after setting up in town and hanging out a temporary shingle.  I may or may not share my tale with the successor to Mr Hockey.  Between hailstorms I will drive interesting roads and take part in amateur motorsport events.

I actually need to get a PDR guy in myself, I have several dents on several cars and could do with a session.

I have a retirement scenario where I travel the country in a well-equipped luxury RV with PDR tools in a small trailer (along with a sportscar).  I will follow the hailstorms and make cash in hand jobs after setting up in town and hanging out a temporary shingle.  I may or may not share my tale with the successor to Mr Hockey.  Between hailstorms I will drive interesting roads and take part in amateur motorsport events.

I actually need to get a PDR guy in myself, I have several dents on several cars and could do with a session.

love it. 

• 5 months later...

It's only taken six months but finally got time to tend to the dent today. Actually it started off as a milk spill clean up but since I had the boot area gutted already it was only another hour to gain access to the back of the dent.  I resisted the temptation to just 'pop' the dent out after hearing someone say that it actually makes it harder to repair properly.  

Lee from Autodents in Geebung did a great job. Toyota quoted me $1000 for traditional panel and paint last time it was in for service, Lee charged me $150.

Reassembly took me another two hours with the 'help' of my four year old daughter.  

Very happy!

Archived