WANTED: 930 Exhaust

GUT

It turns out I have a few exhaust leaks in the 930 - nothing serious but it's seen better days. I could muck around doing some repairs or I could just replace the lot.

So I'm looking for a stock 930 exhaust system that's in good condition.

If anyone has one, or even an incomplete system, please let me know.

Also, my inner bogan is at war with my inner purist, so if anyone has a sports system/headers that they're not using, I might be interested.

Let me know what you've got.

I also have a DP11 muffler for a 3.2 that I'm not using, having gone a different direction, so if anyone wants that or has something to swap with it, drop me a PM.

PS - still looking for wheels: 16x7 & 16x9. But also open to other options.

Cheers,

Luke

I'm in the process of obtaining sports muffler and headers. I only want the muffler (the guy won't separate), so I can show you the headers once I have them if you like?

That'd be great  - let me know. Probably see you Sat morning at DakDak.

I have a duel outlet muffler for 930, that I would sell. 

DSC_0823_zpsw9ioqyoy.jpg

Thanks but I have a RUF R4 muffler sitting around which I would probably use if I go for dual. But I'll keep that in mind.

• 2 weeks later...

G'day Luke,

These are the extractors I mentioned. The chap tells me they have traveled approx 5k in 6 years. 40mm Outer and 38mm Inner diameter tubing. I did notice that one of them has a hole at the collector flange (pic 035.jpg). I can easily weld that for you, but I wanted you to see it 'raw' as I also was not clear on how the plumbing on a 930 exhaust is, therefore you may need to modify it anyway???

Below is the link to the pictures (obviously the SSIs are for Betty)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yoaymo66od1sp9x/AACBan1Bk72fLdGq7usq91Ksa?dl=0

Those SSI's and muffler look nice :)

I reckon I'm going to stick with stock unless I can find a good set of headers with heat but appreciate your help.

When are we going to see you out with Betty again?

No sweat on the headers.

Missed out with last Dak Dak as I have commitments Saturday mornings and didn't have my sh*t together to perform a coffee drive by :(

I also have some urgent family matters to attend o/s with an unknown return date, so I would say minimum one month

Don't worry, I am already missing the thought of not driving a P car and the inability to look at them in the drive....first world problems......HAHA

Archived