Price Check Rims: '08 Cayenne Turbo 21in x 4

1st

Price check for a friend; what 's a reasonable price for a set of four 2008 Cayenne Turbo Rims five spoke marked 10J x 21H2ET50. I believe these are the rims that support the on dash tyre pressure warning system. Tyres 30% so assume new rubber needed. Rims 90% no dings or nicks & include crested caps.

Same as these:

http://www.carsales.com.au/gallery/AGC-AD-18149749/image?Cr=30&index=2&initialMediaType=Image&wt.z_driver=

If they are non genuine they don't really have a market price... It would be a case of whatever you where prepared to pay for them. I'm pretty sure you couldn't get genuine 21s for that year model. 

Smaller wheels are actually worth a bit more as more useful for fitting all terrain tyres for some outback driving or venturing to alpine country etc. 

I was curious so I searched for a 2008 Cayenne brochure - yes you could get 21s for a Cayenne, but must be fitted with wheel arch extensions (which the car in the link does have)

Value, still an unknown though......

Hi - they are OEM genuine and are from a Turbo Cayenne from the revised series II (?) that came out from model year '07; as I said with the sensor that detects deflation and give a dash warning light. the replacement wheels are hideous and I've advised my mate to keep these; but he wants the space.....

$1500 ??

Archived