Reproduction 911 coupe body, fully assembled

With the value of 911 coupes soaring is anyone aware of someone producing a complete reproduction 911 body, fully assembled?  It seems that all the body/chassis  panels are available, individually, to do repairs to an existing car. This is done with early Mustangs, where you can buy a brand new assembled body for about 16,000US. Has Anyone heard of anyone being able to source a complete assembled P body? A P donor car could be a 'less' valuable cabrio,  write off or a UK rust mobile. I am sure there would be issues with certification/engineering/rego.

sorry whats a covin?

How far can you go with a restoration before it becomes a reproduction? I guess we start to get into the debate of the difference between a 'restoration' and a 'reproduction'. Does anyone know the legal diffinitions between the two or had any similar experiences? 

Or if you use a donor car, say a cabrio, and turn it into a coupe. Can You use the donor cars identity to your reproduction?

sorry whats a covin?

How far can you go with a restoration before it becomes a reproduction? I guess we start to get into the debate of the difference between a 'restoration' and a 'reproduction'. Does anyone know the legal diffinitions between the two or had any similar experiences? 

Or if you use a donor car, say a cabrio, and turn it into a coupe. Can You use the donor cars identity to your reproduction?

agree, when i wrote my triumph off i elected to repair it. the suspension and driveline got moved into a different chassis, with a different body plonked on top. no idea how that's gonna go down when i go to register it..

Archived