57 356A - Cream

werdna

I would love to have a look around any decent Pre A or A .. maybe we have to find owners and bribe them with breakfast and or beer ;)

Ther must be a cars and coffee goldcoast ?? Have you been? Are there  many Pcars if you have ?

I would love to have a look around any decent Pre A or A .. maybe we have to find owners and bribe them with breakfast and or beer ;)

Ther must be a cars and coffee goldcoast ?? Have you been? Are there  many Pcars if you have ?

Anytime you're down in Sydney let me know.  Happy to have you have a squiz at the wifey's A and take you down to Ron's for a peek around his joint one Saturday.

I would love to have a look around any decent Pre A or A .. maybe we have to find owners and bribe them with breakfast and or beer ;)

Unfortunately no Gold Coast event that I know of symsy. I usually just trek to Brisbane to get my fix.

It would be good if there was a GC event, I'd definitely appreciate not having having to wake up at 530.

Would love to have a poke around and see what's underneath, If I see it again I'll flag the owner down. I don't see too many classic Pcars up this way.

or....um....come to Byron :rolleyes: - our next breakfast is FEBRUARY.....

Hey Chris, will try and get down there for the next meet. It's been a while since my last visit.

I'm really liking the idea of a Gold Coast event though. The thought of not having an early wakeup on a saturday is making me happy!

Glad to help. There are plenty of Porsche's between Brisbane and Byron. Will need help in getting the following organised though - Facebook page  (don't have 1 myself), catering (what's this? ), dates (aren't these a sweet fruit? )

Archived