Muffler delete

Daniel

I bought cat delete pipes and 200 cell cats. Had them cut the pipes to fit the cats in. Cheaper than buying the ready made ones.

Then I modified my std muffler according to the crios method. You will find this mod on the 986forum DIY Exhaust Mod. 

Sounds really nice.

Plus.... I just happen to have a Stock standard 986S muffler for sale in our for sale section of the forum, for a grand.   I actually just stuck it on EBAY today

Just a thought...they are scarce to get, (Plus $2800.00 new, but non here in Aust)  and if you ever want to go back to a standard one, this might be of help to you.

PM me if any interest.

And it's right here in Melbourne.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Plus.... I just happen to have a Stock standard 986S muffler for sale in our for sale section of the forum, for a grand.   I actually just stuck it on EBAY today

Just a thought...they are scarce to get, (Plus $2800.00 new, but non here in Aust)  and if you ever want to go back to a standard one, this might be of help to you.

PM me if any interest.

And it's right here in Melbourne.

Cheers

niko does the 3.2 exhaust bolt straight on the 2.5l?

niko does the 3.2 exhaust bolt straight on the 2.5l?

I'm not sure Daniel, I am reasonably confident it works ok for the 2.7, but not sure about the earlier system.    Your certainly welcome to come and have a look at it or pick it up and compare it with your set up, if it is going to fit buy it if it doesn't just drop it back.

maybe a phone call to PCM or PCB and ask if the 2.5 muffler is the same as the 2.7.

if they are, then I think this one would be ok

Archived