Its not a duck, its a whale

Pending the arrival of its pert replacement, I'm looking for any interest in a super rare genuine 75 Carrera whale tail. Its a single grill tail - no slot for AC that some had or as was fitted to he 3.0 turbo.

It is in excellent condition. The rubber part is almost as new and only has a slight raised area on the top at the leading edge about the sixe of an egg. Proves its genuine as they all do that after 40 years!

For a picture of it on the car, see the RSCS for sale post page 3.

I have more photos so PM me if you're interested in it and want some more photos.

Its replacement is about 3 weeks away.

• 2 months later...

Pending the arrival of its pert replacement, I'm looking for any interest in a super rare genuine 75 Carrera whale tail. Its a single grill tail - no slot for AC that some had or as was fitted to he 3.0 turbo.

It is in excellent condition. The rubber part is almost as new and only has a slight raised area on the top at the leading edge about the sixe of an egg. Proves its genuine as they all do that after 40 years!

For a picture of it on the car, see the RSCS for sale post page 3.

I have more photos so PM me if you're interested in it and want some more photos.

Its replacement is about 3 weeks away.

OK.  Not so original and not so rare ...  Turns out it was a very nice copy but you live and learn. Apologies to all who enquired.  It's still for sale. It a copy of the 74-76 Carrera tail. No vent for AC. $!000 Ono 

Archived