Respect

Just a quick trip to the barbers and you come out to find some dog has crashed into your car and took off...

What is wrong with people, these things happen, i don't even care if you can't afford insurance or to fix the damage but how do you cause so much damage and drive off hoping no one will notice...

Oh well looks like I will have to strip the ute for a respray - AGAIN... :(

Pete

Mongrels!!!

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

My kids complain to me since that have to walk further when I drive as I don't like to park even my DD near other cars.

Or I park next to a more expensive car on the basis that I think they won't want to damage their car either.

I've seen people open their door wide straight into the door of the next car and then just act like nothing happened. Some people just don't care. Your experience sounds much worse though.

thanks guys...

i am just over it, this is the fourth time on 5 years its been hit...

first time was a side swipe with young kid texting while he was driving...oh and he ran me down too smashing my right arm in three places...

second time was one week after putting it back together after full body job after the first time as a mates daughter swerved to miss her dads trailer, taking off the front corner...

third time only 4 weeks later, old retired guy driving a deli delivery van with no lisence backed in to it...42 degree day and a 10 minute run with a tub of ice cream, i caught the bastard...

and today...

be warned whoever you are...i hope for myself that i don't find you...

I am having Mad Max flashbacks. So do we now call you "The Toe Cutter"? :lol::lol:

C

:lol::lol::lol:

that is gold...

Good one Chris...

Hey thanks guys,

as you can probably tell by now how much of a pet hate i have for those morons that have a total disregard for others.

I just have to say the support, friendship and humour from you all has made it a bit easier to deal with.

Thanks again mates...

Oh and look out for possible profile name change...Thanks Chris :lol:

Looking forward to the Porsche Club WA HillClimb event this weekend...

Hope you all have as much fun this weekend.

CHEERS...

Pete

would you prefer i cut their toes of with a pair of pliers :D

Actually SNOW, I feel your pain as well. I can put you in touch with the relevant people that can carry out that job for you. My tentacles (I did say tentacles) stretch over to your neck of the woods.

WOOPS....Did I really say that???

Actually SNOW, I feel your pain as well. I can put you in touch with the relevant people that can carry out that job for you. My tentacles (I did say tentacles) stretch over to your neck of the woods.

WOOPS....Did I really say that???

Cheers Niko...

all sweet, more than happy to get my hands dirty ;)

Pete

Archived