Melbourne car pick up

Hughesy

Gents I was wondering whether any kind Samaritans among us PFAers would volunteer to assist me this Saturday morning around 8:45am 

I need to get from Tullamarine to cairns Porsche in Hallam.. To collect the new baby  

Id be more than happy to reimburse any costs, or if you have a/any suggestions on public transport there. 

I might be able to get a lift from Richmond so a lift there too might be ok. 

Anyway thought I'd ask 

thanks hughesy 

Ps..  Red wine , whisky free accommodation for rennspeed all on offer 

Bummer, I'm tied up and on the other side of the city..............

You could do plenty of sight seeing on the way with Port Melb C&C + the GP! Hope it all goes well. 

Guessing airport at 8:45?

I have a 9am booking in Ringwood for a noise test :wacko: unfortunately. Otherwise I'd be happy to - any excuse for a drive and a sticky beak at Cairns.

surely there's someone who is looking for an excuse to go for a drive?

Can't help myself as I only just saw this. But they are right next door to Hallam station which you can get to cheaply from Flinders St Station on a train. Get there via bus or cab. Spencer St Station will do if busing. Cab all the way to Cairns will be >$150...Train is easily the best option.

Don't forget our shit Myki card for PT.

Say hello to Zig and Toby while you're there. What you buying? Something from Zig? 

Hughsey there's a transit bus from the airport to (Southern Cross?) Spencer st station that leaves every 15 min and takes around 20 min to the station - Pork Chops is right jump on the train to Hallam - along with the Myki don't forget to have the phone ready at 000 and the video turned on as you approach Doveton Dandenong Hallam .....Do not make eye contact!! Apologies to anyone in those suburbs that have P cars - return them to their owners!!

Archived