ABOUT ME PAGE

Niko

I am trying to update my "About Me Page' from my member profile, but cannot get into that section.

I would also like to add a photo of the "good looking dude" that I am, but again being a computor Dumb A... am having no success.

Can someone out there explain how I might be able to do that (in computor speak for dummies language please)

Hi Niko,

I am no expert, but I will try to help.

In the top right hand corner your username will appear. Clicking on your username should make a pull down menu appear. Select "My Profile". On the page that appears will be an option "Edit My Profile" just below the Search area along the right side of the page.

On the Edit Profile page there will be a range of options on the left side to change your picture/avatar etc.

Hope this helps.

Doug

Hi Niko,

I am no expert, but I will try to help.

In the top right hand corner your username will appear. Clicking on your username should make a pull down menu appear. Select "My Profile". On the page that appears will be an option "Edit My Profile" just below the Search area along the right side of the page.

On the Edit Profile page there will be a range of options on the left side to change your picture/avatar etc.

Hope this helps.

Doug

• 2 years later...

Hi Doish,

I don't know about the Neutral...but the 1 means that one person has liked one of your posts.

If you click on notifications, you can see which of your posts are liked and who your fans are. :)

Doug

There there Doishy..........Only a humble COXSTER man but let me be your friend. That fixes first problem.

As for the second problem I need a bigger one too!

Guest vas930

There there Doishy..........Only a humble COXSTER man but let me be your friend. That fixes first problem.

As for the second problem I need a bigger one too!

:D

I put myself into Vas's hands, so to speak, and next thing I knew I was a lot bigger than when I started.

You should see if Vas will work his magic on you too.

Archived