Buik Motorworks

I wanna say a massive thank you here to Craig, Mark and Al at Buiks for all of their help in the past few months.

They've gone out of their way to accomodate me with building the engine, and all the other work they have done at a moments notice to get the 912 running and sorted. 

It drives 100% better after the guys went over it, adjusted this, replaced that and just generally did a helluva job within my meagre budget.

Many thanks Craig, it's appreciated

I saw your car there the other day when I was picking mine up for a service, very tidy looking car Lee!

I would like to add, I recently started taking my GT3 to Buiks and have been really happy with their service. To be honest I regret not making the switch to them earlier from the previous workshop I was using. They are a lot more professional and fairer than the other mob I was previously using. 

Smartass ;-) 

AFTER the initial 'get it running' stage, then came the carb rebuilds, suspension and wheel bearings sorted, clutch adjusted etc etc

Just fitted the new decklid grille which makes a huge difference, and now about to do a light machine polish.

Here's a gratuitous pic anyway

2016-04-25%2014.52.18.jpg

Smartass ;-) 

AFTER the initial 'get it running' stage, then came the carb rebuilds, suspension and wheel bearings sorted, clutch adjusted etc etc

Just fitted the new decklid grille which makes a huge difference, and now about to do a light machine polish.

Here's a gratuitous pic anyway

2016-04-25%2014.52.18.jpg

sold?

Archived