Wanted! two in, two out or one out muffler.

TE911

Like the title says, im looking for a two in muffler suitable for a 3.2L.

Going to get some custom headers made but need a two in muffler.

Dont mind if its one or two out.

Let me know if you have anything or know anybody selling one.

magnaflow makes one for a couple hundred bucks, jack olsen uses one.

otherwise if you want to wait i may have a fabspeed muffler for sale in a few weeks

Thanks Clutch-Monkey,

But im after a two in muffler that resembles the original muffler. Because im going to need to modify it to look like my current exhaust.

12357572_1710867755811586_852179459_n.jp

Thanks Clutch-Monkey,

But im after a two in muffler that resembles the original muffler. Because im going to need to modify it to look like my current exhaust.

12357572_1710867755811586_852179459_n.jp

That's a nice butt you got there ;)

exact reason i am selling the fabspeed.. does not fit longhood bumper lol.

get a monty.

Thanks, just sent monty a email see what he has.

Im looking for something that i can chop up to have it look the same and fit the holes that were cut out, so preferably something 2nd hand.

Thanks, just sent monty a email see what he has.

Im looking for something that i can chop up to have it look the same and fit the holes that were cut out, so preferably something 2nd hand.

Can't you just modify the one you have?

I didnt know that you could modify the stock 1 in exhaust and make it a 2 in?
Can it be done and is it worth it?

To be honest I haven't even looked into it, but it is worth having a look. This may be coming from my "anything is possible with a bit of work" brain, but if someone else is doing it, it may not be economical.

To be honest I haven't even looked into it, but it is worth having a look. This may be coming from my "anything is possible with a bit of work" brain, but if someone else is doing it, it may not be economical.

Might look into it and see if its possible. But a purpose build muffler would be better.

M&K exhaust in the USA. They use 321 stainless and have really good welds

Yeah its on the list along with a Scrat system...

Might look into it and see if its possible. But a purpose build muffler would be better.

Yeah its on the list along with a Scrat system...

I'm pretty happy with my M&K muffler and cat bypass He made the outlet on mine to a 3" on the muffler  (usually a 2.5").

yep but now go three out. twin pea shooters with a side exit. FIt it with caps so it can be tunable.

Thanks Micheal, Sounds interesting!
But there isnt that much sound and performance that can be gained with the stock headers and a one in muffler.

mod it so it is 2 in?

Just remembered I've got a S/S monty 1 in 1 out that can be used on a 3.2, you may wish to consider - could modify it further

Cheers,

ive been speaking with Monty re a 2 in 2 out.

But if its possible to make a one in exhaust a two in i might be interested in yours or making modding mine.

I can't see why you can't make yours a 2 in. It might take a bit of head scratching to work out the best way to do it, but the basics are there already :D 

Archived