New Carpet Sets

David-930

Hi, I'm looking to replace the carpet in my 1988 930, however, all of the USA sites only seem to offer LHD sets. I am interested in getting something as close to original as possible.

I have contacted Lakewell.com and their price seems reasonable for a complete set: 579euro shipped to Australia.

Has anyone bought a carpet set from Lakewell.com, if so what was the quality like?

Can anyone recommend another seller?

Thanks,

David.

I've ordered a Sliverknit carpet set from Lakewell last week, can provide feedback once it arrives (about 2-3 weeks I was told) or if you are in Syndey you are more than welcome to see it in person.

EDIT: Appbiz in states can do a RHD set (they charge $30 extra over the LHD kit)but the quaility of their carpet (based on photos) didn't seem to be as good as Lakewell.

• 4 years later...

I did a tan Sliverknit Lakewell kit on a 1978 RHD SC and it worked out great.  Easy to fit and quality was very good.  The rear seat side panels are quite thin however this makes it easier to mould/stretch in / around the seat belt mounts and seat well.

I would go again

I did a tan Sliverknit Lakewell kit on a 1978 RHD SC and it worked out great.  Easy to fit and quality was very good.  The rear seat side panels are quite thin however this makes it easier to mould/stretch in / around the seat belt mounts and seat well.

I would go again

Thanks great feedback.  If only I could get them to return one final email I'd order a kit from them.

Archived