"Coolest car in the country"

From reading Classic LR mag , plenty of people in the UK use them as wedding vehicles - and take them to the south of France on the honeymoon. That's cool!

They were still a POS on the road 4 speed box and lucky to hit 90kph down a steep hill... 

...takes a heavy toll on relationships and marriages and after multiple hours many have just had enough ...........;)

I took the young bride along on a weekend drive in my shorty S3 Ute from Melb. to the Otways for some off-roading and camping. It nearly ended in divorce!  Upside was she never went on another 4wd adventure. :ph34r:

I took the young bride along on a weekend drive in my shorty S3 Ute from Melb. to the Otways for some off-roading and camping. It nearly ended in divorce!  Upside was she never went on another 4wd adventure. :ph34r:

LWB is the way to go for happy endings!

:D:D I certainly know my wife and both daughters hate the outdoors three little princess's ..........:P

they don't even like going in the 997 .......it's too noisey there is no room I can t plug my phone in blah blah blah :huh:

Archived