Porsche hand bag thread

Who has fully accessorised? These look rather smart , if a little virginal. Anyone got an original piece to show us?

From ebay prices I have seen , they are uber desirable and tres chic - especially when shabbily patinated.

-10RoadsterLuggage.JPG

TRBT603.jpg

2d45c9ee964a30c26d92a2deb8469e3f.jpg

The 30s-60s Benz leatherware was stunning , and there's an old guy in the USA with a 6+ month waiting list for recovering old frames or making brand new luggage. With real leather.

Though I have nothing Porsche to contribute , a few years back I did pick up this late 60s or 70s bag for my emergency break down kit. Not that I've had to open it in anger. It looks good on the back seat of the neunelfer and the waterpumpers. Maybe a little Teutonic , if not even a touch euro , even though it's not.

IMG_7838.jpg

Can ya get a trolley jack in there?

Hate to get hit in the back of the head with that in an emergancy brake test.

I've seen a man crushed by a load of bricks in the back of his Suby , and a 6yo kid crushed by a pc loose in the back of a 4wd, just for a start.

I take precautions,  chaps B) 

Yeah? How many kid's ya got?

3. They are all drivers, the two oldest are 25 and 23 and have accident free records , as they have been taught to be cautious :)

I've seen the short & long consequences of 100s & 100s of accidents so , well , that's the way it is with me. Death is final,  lest we forget.

On the hand bag thread , what am I saying?

When my wife was looking for a new handbag, the one she ended up with is ACTUALLY a Porsche Design handbag. I thought if she is going to ride in the car she has to accessorise ;) .

64F54EAB-6F96-4177-A300-4DFFCC2D7A5C_zps

When my wife was looking for a new handbag, the one she ended up with is ACTUALLY a Porsche Design handbag. I thought if she is going to ride in the car she has to accessorise ;) .

The post of the thread award goes to your wife! Though I wonder if you threw your coat over the stand of "other marque" bags whilst she was looking. I presume you have one of the "as worn by Walter Rohrl" jackets as your consolation prize?

https://youtu.be/ZkCLKFkjsnE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkCLKFkjsnE

Archived