101 Projects for your Porsche - PDF?

BJM

Where can I buy a PDF version of "101 Projects for your Porsche" by Wayne Dempsey?

There is a number of places you get the paper back but it doesn't look like you can get a PDF version. 

Any info appreciated?

Anything you are particularly interested in I can scan and email to you if you wish.

Thanks Pete but I was just hoping to get an e-book version to have I the iPad.

I'll buy the book if it's not available.

The book will survive adventures in the garage albeit with some patina from greasy mitts and resting tools on the pages.     Not so good for an iPad. 

This is true. 

I bought the book in hard copy because I couldn't find a way to buy a soft copy.  However I may or may not have subsequently used a service at books43.com to do a full download of a soft copy via google books previews.

The physical book is well worth the price though.

Just to add to this please don't think that getting the book from google is just as good as having the real thing, the google copy is black and white but the book is constantly referring to the blue or red etc arrows in the pictures.  The google file is more a supplement that can be kept with you all the time on a digital device while your physical copy is safe at home.

• 1 month later...

I bought the book in hard copy because I couldn't find a way to buy a soft copy.  However I may or may not have subsequently used a service at books43.com to do a full download of a soft copy via google books previews.

The physical book is well worth the price though.

Just to add to this please don't think that getting the book from google is just as good as having the real thing, the google copy is black and white but the book is constantly referring to the blue or red etc arrows in the pictures.  The google file is more a supplement that can be kept with you all the time on a digital device while your physical copy is safe at home.

Went & got the paper version as well. 

Archived