WTB 80's Sports Seats in NAVY

ASTAR911

Not an easy thing to find.

@Steve88 recently found some black sports seats somehow which he just got re-trimmed. He may have a suggestion on where to look.

I'm interested to hear more about what you're building. Sports seats, RUF parts... sounds good.

I do have an original RUF R4 muffler for a 930. Not sure if I'm going to use it or not. Suits a 930, if that's what you've got.

After some late 80's sports seats in dark blue/navy to suit 911/930.

Must be in original trim and in excellent condition.

I have the original skins from my sports seats in Navy. They were factory original with new piping. Leather in great condition and were un-picked with great care. Let me know if you may be interested as I was looking to list these soon anyway. 

I have the original skins from my sports seats in Navy. They were factory original with new piping. Leather in great condition and were un-picked with great care. Let me know if you may be interested as I was looking to list these soon anyway. 

Sounds like a match made in heaven! Just find some crappy seats and slip those skins on.

After some late 80's sports seats in dark blue/navy to suit 911/930.

Must be in original trim and in excellent condition.

HI mate were you in interested in Navy Leather skins . I removed them from my Sports seats

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived