986 or 996 Sports Seats

Sports seats from a 986 Boxster, seats have manual forward and backward and electronic adjustment for the rake.  

Not being fully electric makes these seats lighter than the fully electric seats.

Seats will fit into a 986 Boxster and 996. 

Seats are fully leather, they are in good condition, leather has normal creases from usage but there are no bare patches or places where the leather is thin.

The Increased bolster on these seats means they grip your body better than the standard seats through the corners, but by no means are they uncomfortable for long distance trips.

Price is $1,200 and seats are located in Canberra.

If you would like to know anything more please message me.

IMG_3820.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3816.jpg

Sports seats from a 986 Boxster, seats have manual forward and backward and electronic adjustment for the rake.  

Not being fully electric makes these seats lighter than the fully electric seats.

Seats will fit into a 986 Boxster and 996. 

Seats are fully leather, they are in good condition, leather has normal creases from usage but there are no bare patches or places where the leather is thin.

The Increased bolster on these seats means they grip your body better than the standard seats through the corners, but by no means are they uncomfortable for long distance trips.

Price is $1,200 and seats are located in Canberra.

If you would like to know anything more please message me.IMG_3820.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3816.jpg

Will these work in place of standard electric seats?

And how long does install take?

Will these work in place of standard electric seats?

And how long does install take?

Yes they will. I refitted mine into my mk1 GT3 in place of the CS seats. These look like the same seats as were fitted to the Tourer GT3 which mine is.

Arnage, these would be great for your C4S. 

Yes they will. I refitted mine into my mk1 GT3 in place of the CS seats. These look like the same seats as were fitted to the Tourer GT3 which mine is.

Arnage, these would be great for your C4S. 

Just confirming these definitely work in place of the electric seats.  My 996 has fully electric seats and these seats fitted straight in the plugs are identical.  Takes about an hour or so to swap over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump.

These seats are great, they provide much better lateral grip through corners than the normal seats and because they are not fully electric they don't add extra weight.

The leather is in good condition with no wear or thinness in any areas.  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived