Seat options

SteveC

Anybody used these?

http://www.vintageseats.com/

they say their seats are 14lbs

makes 16kg gt2 and 15kg pp gt3 seats look quite heavy

I enquired but they were non responsive. I went with GTS Classics in the end. Same sort of offering and there are some comments on the comparative quality of both on US forums if you look hard enough.

Get onto Boys own garage here. He's now an agent for GTS Classic seats

I'll give them a call

yikes not much there I like. I'll have mine in the next 3-4 weeks so I can give you an appraisal on the GTS. Rallye seat.

the pro90 seems in line with the non ib car vintage

I'll give them a call

the pro90 seems in line with the non ib car vintage

Thanks LeeM and Pork Chops for the recommendation.

SteveC - was that you that sent me some messages today? As I said, have a look at the different styles we do, think about what colour/s you might want, material type and budget and then give me a call and I'll be happy to help you out.

Cheers,

Zander

yes that was me :) trying to juggle a few things at once between work and visiting a few places

was also seeing what else you had available as i'm finding myself going through pages and pages of parts to see what I need

yes that was me :) trying to juggle a few things at once between work and visiting a few places

was also seeing what else you had available as i'm finding myself going through pages and pages of parts to see what I need

Cool! Tell me what you need and I'll find it or tell you who to get it from. Just decide what you want your car to be first, set a budget and I'll be happy to help out. 

Archived