NOT-PORSCHE - OZ Ultralegerra Wheels - Suit VAG cars ***sold***

Tit

*** SOLD***

Hi All,

I've been sitting on these since I sold my garbage Mk6 GTI over a year ago.  I love these wheels.  Had dreams of modifying my mini hubs to put them on, but 18 inch wheels on a mini look stupid.

I know a lot of you here drive VW, Audi, Skoda etc...so these wheels suit most of those cars.  When I was selling the car, on vwgolf.net.au and vortex I got 8 seperate requests to buy the wheels.   I haven't listed these there yet - offering PFA first bite for a week or so.

Details:

• 4 Wheels of the same spec (18x8, ET45, 5 x 112 PCD, Matt Black).  
  • Can't remember the centre-bore. They were made for my Mk6 and fit without hub-centric rings.
  • No marks, scratches or scrapes.
  • Not many balancing weights (probably one small weight on each wheel)

Price

• AUD$2,100
  • Buyer pays shipping as required.   I can get the box dimensions and weights for quotes.

i-jSW5z6s-X3.jpg

This is what they looked like on the shitbox:

i-fnmQxTn-X3.jpg

i-gqmdcjR-X3.jpg

i-zDpT76p-X3.jpg

i-mkh35vF-X3.jpg

Yes, I'm one of those sellers who didn't wash the merchandise before taking photos!  Sorry! 

Image gallery here (zoom in for detail): https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-9nnSmQ

i-8cg2CcF-X2.jpg

i-GfwknWq-X3.jpg

Nice gti. Stance,colours and wheels. That would have been a hard one to let go. Good luck with the sale. Beautiful rims. 

Thanks Macca.  It wasn't hard to let go.  In two years it had two cylidner heads (failed timing chain tensioner), a water pump and turbo replaced.  It was the worst car I've ever owned.

Thanks Macca.  It wasn't hard to let go.  In two years it had two cylidner heads (failed timing chain tensioner), a water pump and turbo replaced.  It was the worst car I've ever owned.

Ouch. 

But it looked good doing it. :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived