Manual 997.2 SOLD!

Finally I am selling my 997.2, it's a manual, black on black with 38k on the clock.

It comes with 16 months Porsche warranty! This is brilliant as when there is anything wrong with the car that is not a consumable part, it is coveted under warranty. The only real peace of mind you can have with a Porsche (e.g. had an issue with the key... replaced for free no questions asked, no cost).

it is in really really good condition, paint is near perfect as is the interior.

Just been given the once over by Porsche today various items fixed under warranty and new front Michelin Sports going on later this week.

I believe it's the only 997.2 manual for sale in Australia.

It will go to be sold on consignment in Syd next week unless sold to a PFA member before Monday.

'08 build, 38k, 997.2

$125,000

Please PM me for pics if you are interested - I'm sad to see her go :(

How many owners ? Year? 

Thanks

JB it is a MY2010 with 38k - I bought it direct from Porsche with about 4k so I am technically the second owner

PM me if you are keen and I can send pics etc 

Thanks for the interest for those who sent PM's. Cars is at Porsche and new front tyres are going on on Friday. So you can inspect on the weekend. To clear up my location, I'm in Syd just north of the Harbour. Sad it see it go, I'm a waxer - not myself personally but my car gets it every 4 weeks ?

SOLD!!!

Sold to first inspection - a few others had keen interest. I'm really sad to see such a genuinely great car go. Even had an offer sight unseen.

new owner is a great guy and has a great car.

so nice selling a car on this forum where everybody is respectful

Archived