Michelin PS4 cleans up in summer tyre test

ANF

Looks like a top tyre.  Annoying about the limited sizes.  The sizes below look to be aimed at Hot Hatches.   Wish they had a 225

205/50R16 91W

205/55R16 94W

We will have to use the old PS3......

We will have to use the old PS3......

My Megane RS came with 235/40 ZR18 PS2's. They're a fantastic tyre in wet & dry.  If they're good enough for a 918 and a Veyron, they're certainly good enough for me to drive to work on.  I just replaced my fronts at 32000 km. Apparently the PS3 is a bit lower spec than the PS2, whereas the PSS is more the equivalent, but not available in 16's. 

My Megane RS came with 235/40 ZR18 PS2's. They're a fantastic tyre in wet & dry.  If they're good enough for a 918 and a Veyron, they're certainly good enough for me to drive to work on.  I just replaced my fronts at 32000 km. Apparently the PS3 is a bit lower spec than the PS2, whereas the PSS is more the equivalent, but not available in 16's. 

16 inch tyre sizes available are few and far between now unfortunately.... From all accounts the new PS4 is a bit of a step up from the PS3 and equal to if not better than the PS2

Archived